Singer Orezi, in a new interview, talked about the ‘Fake Love’ syndrome the industry is plagued with.
While speaking with Planet TV, the ‘Double Your Hustle’ crooner, said there is actually no love in the industry citing the death of lateEric Arubayias an example.
According to Orezi, several artistes posted photos of the deceased on their social media pages upon his death a thing they never did while he was alive.
Orezi, further talked about this kind of act affecting even the upcoming acts as no one wants to associate themselves with them until of course they make a name for themselves.
Orezi speaks on industry recognition
VIDEO OF THE WEEK
- Davido’s Convoy Causes Roadblock In Iseyin , Oyo State [ Photo ]
- Incredible !! Wizkid ’s Sounds From The Other Side EP Is No. 1 On ITunes Music Chart
- Photos: – Top 10 Richest Female Actress In Nigeria 2017 And Their Net Worth (Who No. 1 Is Will Amaze You )
- US Billboard Celebrates “ Summer Body ” By Olamide Ft . Davido” As The Most Mentioned Song On Twitter (See More)
- LETS TALK!! Kcee , Harrysong , Timaya – Who Do You Think Is Nigeria’ s Best Dancehall Artiste ?