Soulja Boy has cut a deal in his felony assault weapons possession case, sparing the rapper jail time.
Soulja Boy was arrested in January, after an anonymous person complained to authorities that he had been waving guns and threatening people on social media.
When police raided his Hidden Hills home, they found two firearms inside the residence, including one that had been stolen from a cop.
According to reports, Soulja Boy has cut of plea that will allow him to avoid jail, but he will have to serve five years of probation.
VIDEO OF THE WEEK
- Again, Tekno changes hairstyle, shows off his new braided hairdo (photos)
- Davido’s Convoy Causes Roadblock In Iseyin , Oyo State [ Photo ]
- Incredible !! Wizkid ’s Sounds From The Other Side EP Is No. 1 On ITunes Music Chart
- Photos: – Top 10 Richest Female Actress In Nigeria 2017 And Their Net Worth (Who No. 1 Is Will Amaze You )
- US Billboard Celebrates “ Summer Body ” By Olamide Ft . Davido” As The Most Mentioned Song On Twitter (See More)